ME157 The State of the Food Industry and Machinery and Equipment
You must log in to register
- Non-Member - $99
- Member - $79
This webinar will discuss the current state of the Food Processing Industry as well as the current and forward looking market for its machinery and equipment. A main focus/study will be the productivity effects of the current COVID-19 uncertainty as well as the historic economic and M&E value data in former major economic events, including: WWI, The Great Depression, WWII, the early 1970's, early 1980's, 9/11, 2008/2009 recession and COVID-19.
Upon webinar completion, the participant will be able to:
- Analyze how the Food Industry performs under pandemic scenarios;
- Describe how the Food Industry manages food safety issues now and going forward;
- Summarize the reactions of buyers at food industry auctions during this uncertainty;
- Present the trends of food machinery values from a graphical view;
- Examine which aspects of the food industry are doing better than others - a good, hard look; and
- Discuss the trends and consumer preferences now and in the future.
Valuation professionals that have opportunities in the Food Industry, Asset based lenders, Equipment Management teams, Leasing companies with forward looking value expectations
Otto Cuyler Jr. | Cuyler FoodPro Appraisal
Otto Cuyler is the President and CEO of Cuyler FoodPro Appraisal, a 75-year-old appraisal and consulting firm based in Rochester, New York. Cuyler FoodPro serves asset-based lenders, leasing companies and end-user food processors providing expert valuation and consulting services based on decades of buying, rebuilding, selling, liquidating and appraising food processing and packaging machinery worldwide.